2010年5月14日 星期五

Journal 3

What is the labor education? It means freshmen have to clean campus every day. The Labor education’s credit is zero. Although it doesn’t have any credits, we still need to pass it. If we don’t pass it, we can’t graduate from Chaoyang. Why do we have to do the labor education? Is the labor education good for students? We can have different answers from school and freshmen.

For school, they want us to form a good habit, such as good habit of keeping the environment tidy. Maybe they think it is good for us. However, for us, we don’t think so. Now, let me tell you how I hate the labor education.

The last semester, I had to wake up at 6:30 every morning. I woke up so early only for cleaning campus. Although I didn’t have any classes, I needed to wake up at 6:30 every morning. It’s really troublesome. This semester, my labor education time is in the evening. Although I don’t need to wake up early, it’s still very inconvenient for me. For instance, I don’t have any classes on Thursday evening; therefore, I sometimes go out with my friends, However, because of the labor education, I have to return school just for cleaning. The feeling is very bad.

In brief, I don’t like the labor education, it makes me feel inconvenient.

2 則留言:

  1. Hi Penny

    1. 很切題的一路到底Good
    2. 自問自答的方式用得不錯 :D
    3. 其他小問題如下:

    1. What is the labor education? It means freshmen have to clean campus everyday.
    請把everyday改副詞

    2.Maybe we can have different answers from school and freshmen.
    我覺得maybe拿掉會更順

    3. For school, they want to make us have good habit.
    第一: 改成...they want us to form a (或the) good habit
    第二 你的good habit是什麼good habit要寫出來, 如good habit of keeping the environment tidy或 a good habit of ...(whatever)...

    4. Now, let me tell you how I hate the labor education. 是how還是why?

    5. The last semester, I had to wake up at 6:30 every morning.
    真悽慘...

    6. I waked up so early only for clean campus.
    第一wake過去式用錯
    第二for clean的clean形式用錯

    7. Although I don’t have any classes, I need to wake up at 6:30 every morning.
    整句時態是上學期, 要用過去式

    8. The semester, my labor education time is evening.
    一、把the semster改成 this semester
    二、in the evening

    9. Although I don’t wake up early, it’s very inconvenient for me.
    一、don't need to 或have to
    二、後面加個still吧

    10. For instance, I don’t have any classes on Thursday evening; therefore, I sometimes go out with my friends, but I have to return school just for cleaning. The feeling is very bad.
    那個", but I"改成 . However, because of the labor education, I have to return..."

    11. In brief, I don’t like the labor education, it makes me feel inconvenient.

    回覆刪除