2009年10月28日 星期三

Journal 2

Several weeks ago, I visited my friend, because she was operated by surgeon on her for a tumor which was in her brain. When I saw her, her consciousness was all right, but she couldn’t eat, drink just could pour milk through a tube. I hope she can recover to health quickly.
Last Friday night, I went to home and my mother prepared many delicious foods which I like to eat. Since I moved to Chaoyang, I have seldom eaten delicious food. When I ate it, I felt very warm. At Sunday night, I had to come back to school, although I didn’t want to do it. Because of mid-term exam, I become very busy. I have to do reports and review books for exam. I afraid that I can’t pass some subject. It’s time for sleeping; I have to go to bed. See you.

1 則留言:

  1. I would recommend a restaurant called Farmer for you. Foods there are delicious, I think. I often had lunch there with my friends when I was a graduate a couple of years ago.

    回覆刪除