2009年10月8日 星期四

journal 1

I have lived in the dormitory for three weeks and adapted myself to the new environment gradually. I have three roommates; including a senior, two schoolmates. Before I moved to the dormitory, I have feared that I can't get alone with my roommates well. However, it is not like in the real life. First day, we are informed to take a part an evening party to welcome newcomers; through the party, we were familiar with one another in short time. No matter what we do, we almost do it together, such as window-shopping, eating, going to class, seeing night scenes......etc. In our room, we often happen many funny things. Consequently, we not only have good time, but also laugh every day.Living in the dormitory is more unconvinced than livingat home. I have to do everything by myself. I miss the time which I live at home very much.

2 則留言: